Lauren has deep experience within the management of human resource operations and is excited to be working in a highly dynamic and progressive organisation. She thrives on working alongside positive and passionate individuals, who collectively believe in a strong, supportive workplace culture, centered around team work where personal talents are able to flourish.
- Over 10 years of local business experience in human resources, marketing, accounts and operations
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (Human Resources & Marketing) from the University of Wollongong
- Certificate II in Small Business Management
- Member of the AHRI (Australian Human Resources Institute)
- Lauren is fun loving, enthusiastic, has exceptional work ethic, time management and communication skills
- Honoured to work for a family brand that is born and bred locally, which focuses on building relationships with clients and providing them with driven, dedicated and committed customer service.