As a Mortgage Broker, Natalie Denyer prides herself in being able to genuinely connect with people, she goes above and beyond to deliver exceptional service so that all her clients feel valued and well informed. Natalie understands that buying a new home, investment property or refinancing can be an exciting but also a stressful time and does everything in her power to deliver the right solution, efficiently and timely with clear communication throughout the process.
- Natalie joins Highland Financial Services with over 17 years’ experience in the Australian Banking Industry
- She has held roles as a Home Lender, Business Lender and predominantly as a Bank Manager.
- Natalie is self-motivated, well organised and very passionate to always deliver on her promises.
- The amount of quality testimonials along with repeat business and client referrals is a true reflection of her service.
- Natalie Denyer is a credit representative (504002) of BLSSA Pty Ltd ACN 117 651 760 (Australian Credit Licence 391237).
- MFAA Membership #626761
- Natalie Denyer is a credit representative (504002) of Highland Financial Services Pty Ltd ACN 168 940 869 (Australian Credit Licence 505206)