Stuart has joined Highland Property Group as our Finance Director, based in our Cronulla office. With over 20 years’ experience within one of Australia's leading chartered accounting firms, he has managed large real estate and property client portfolios, bringing extensive industry specialty experience to the group. Stuart has a focus on client service, hard work, has a proactive work ethic and has a passion for the industry. Stuart is now responsible for providing financial guidance and support, to help senior executives make key decisions and ensuring the efforts, results, and success of the company’s Finance Department are maximised.
Stuart is fast becoming an invaluable resource that our team can leverage in enabling their own personal development and catapulting their financial health. We are committed to providing our people with the tools they require to be successful and look forward to learning all we can from Stuart.
- Part of the executive team, with a focus on finance
- An extensive finance and stratgegic operations background, which aids in giving the growth plans of the groups clear direction
- An extensive understanding of Australian tax law and the direct relevance to the property industry
- Has worked indirectly for the Highland Group for over 5 years advising on all accounting matters and consideration to the strategic direction of the group
- Has knowledge of the industry leading benchmarks and is across all eastern sea board real estate markets
- Brings a large network of industry specialists, to benefit the group and the way the group can service its clients