Perfectly tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac location in a highly sought-after locale, encompassed by its breathtaking peaceful surrounds, this generously proportioned and rare tidal waterfront family home boasts astonishing panoramic views over Yowie Bay, accompanied by the tranquil bush outlook.
Meticulously crafted with high ceilings throughout, multiple living spaces, outdoor alfresco balconies, courtyard and free-standing brick boat shed. This exclusive residence offers the ideal spot for families to relax while enjoying the waterfront lifestyle & facilities whether this is going for a morning swim, kayaking, paddle boarding, watching the spectacular sunset over dinner, having celebrations on the beach or simply observing and joining the boats on the bay.
- ‐ Open plan family living/dining/kitchen room with fireplace, opening out to the west-facing balcony through glass sliding doors
- ‐ Spacious kitchen boasting massive stone island with premium appliances & an abundance of storage
- ‐ Easy access to the water & boatshed with motorised winch and custom-built boat trailer
- ‐ Five generous bedrooms with built-in robes, master with contemporary ensuite & walk-in robe
- ‐ Downstairs separate accommodation with living area, its own entrance and private access to lower balcony
- ‐ Expansive entertainer's courtyard with deck & sparkling in-ground chlorine swimming pool
- ‐ Travertine stone floor tiles & timber floorboards, attic storage, downlights, ducted & split-system air-conditioning
- ‐ Two bathrooms, main with free-standing bath & walk-in shower plus powder room
- ‐ Double lock-up garage with additional driveway parking
- ‐ Located in a family-friendly street, within a short walk to Yowie Bay Public School & transport links & a 5-minute drive to Westfield Miranda
For all your home loan needs please give the team at Highland Financial Services a call on 02 9523 2699 or visit www.highlandfinancialservices.com.au