Perched up high, capturing wide district views towards Botany Bay sits this stunning, double-brick, Torrens Title residence showcasing contemporary design in a premier locale. Be captivated by soaring high three metre ceilings and streamline interiors wrapped in glass. A glass light sky walk seamlessly connects the various levels of this architectural masterpiece, cleverly designed for low-maintenance living. The standout features of this home is the expansive seven car garage, a truly rare find giving endless opportunities to further set up as a car showroom, home gym, cinema room, indoor golf simulator or small business.
- ‐ Split over three levels, 362sqm of land, double brick and concrete slab construction with north-east facing to rear
- ‐ Open plan living/dining flows effortlessly onto an undercover alfresco area complete with outdoor kitchen, wine fridge, ideal for entertaining
- ‐ Four double bedrooms upstairs with built-in robes and the master showcasing four metre high raked ceilings, lower-level fifth bedroom ideal for in-law accommodation plus separate study
- ‐ Blackbutt Timber flooring on walking areas, plush carpet in bedrooms, zoned, ducted heating and cooling throughout
- ‐ Gourmet gas kitchen, Euro appliances, Island bench with breakfast bar, along with three designer tiled bathrooms, waterfall showers and underfloor heating
- ‐ Rare expansive seven car garage with potential for gym, cinema room, workshop, small business, manicured, low-maintenance backyard with potential to add pool (STCA)
- ‐ Surrounded by beaches, parks, schools, coastal walks, golf courses, cafes, transport and shopping hubs
- ‐ Selling in conjunction with Nick Papas and Clay Chigwidden, Agents & Co.
For all your home loan needs please give the team at Highland Financial Services a call on 02 9523 2699 or visit www.highlandfinancialservices.com.au