Commanding an elevated 626sqm parcel within a quiet cul-de-sac, this naturally sundrenched family home has been crafted to take full advantage of its setting and capture a sprawling panoramic outlook of natives and bushland. Stylishly renovated, its highly-versatile interiors exude a chic contemporary aesthetic and accommodate a growing family seeking space and practicality.
- ‐ High ceilings, floorboards and leafy views enhance the lounge and dining zone
- ‐ Beautifully renovated bedrooms with split systems and three with built-ins
- ‐ Pergola covered entertainers' terrace is elevated and oversees the private garden
- ‐ Jacuzzi enjoys its own private deck and pergola, creating an ideal space to relax
- ‐ Modern kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless-steel appliances
- ‐ Three fully renovated bathrooms, complete with a beautiful stand-alone bath
- ‐ Generous master bedroom includes an ensuite and access to a balcony, located upstairs along with a second living space.
- ‐ Air-conditioning throughout, storage shed and new 6.6KH solar panel system
- ‐ Ample storage throughout, with an oversized lock-up car garage with internal access and off-street parking
- ‐ Pet Friendly
Please register for inspections via 'email agent' or 'book inspection' buttons
Otherwise unfortunately we aren't able to notify you of any inspection changes