A showcase of luxury living, every detail of this brand new boutique freestanding home has been perfected to achieve a contemporary Australian interpretation of classic Hamptons style. Designed by acclaimed local Architect Jamie Grounds, Hamptons House offers the ultimate low maintenance lifestyle in the premium and highly sought after Burraneer Peninsula.
Bathed in northern light, the generous open plan living and breathtaking entertainer's kitchen flow seamlessly out to the private alfresco area and level landscaped garden. Upstairs, the luxurious master suite and second living space open to a large outdoor room, capturing stunning water views across Gunnamatta Bay and the Port Hacking.
- ‐ Classic Hamptons kitchen with Miele and Smeg appliances, Vintec wine fridge and butler's pantry
- ‐ Luxurious master suite boasting walk-in wardrobe, ensuite & large balcony with stunning water views
- ‐ Generously proportioned bedrooms with built-in wardrobes plus second living space or fourth bedroom
- ‐ Spacious alfresco entertaining with built-in barbeque, overlooking landscaped level garden
- ‐ Oversized northern windows and French doors creating light-filled spaces and effortless indoor-outdoor flow
- ‐ Large double car garage and workshop area at rear, ample storage and 2.7m ceilings throughout
- ‐ Custom hydraulic Italian lift with generous proportions, ducted zoned air conditioning, and intercom entry
- ‐ Perfectly located, an easy stroll to cafes, Yacht Club, transport and minutes to Cronulla Beach