Perfectly positioned in one of the most idealistic streets in Oyster Bay, this tastefully refurbished family residence is faultless in contemporary living, comprising of four bedrooms, a large timber deck for entertaining and generous backyard with district views. Also located within walking distance to local schools, Oyster Bay shops, oval and bus stop at the end of the street.
- ‐ Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, palatial breakfast bar and gas cooking
- ‐ Spacious living and dining area with timber floorboards, split system air-conditioning
- ‐ Three bedrooms with built-in robes, master with renovated ensuite and walk-in robe
- ‐ Undercover entertaining area with timber deck flows through glass sliding doors from the living area
- ‐ Tidy bathroom with freestanding bath
- ‐ North-west facing tiered grassed backyard, under house laundry, driveway for 4 cars off-street
- ‐ Additional 4th bedroom/ home office
- ‐ Close to both Jannali and Como stations, bus stops, Oyster Bay Public School, shops and sporting fields a short walk at the end of the street
As per NSW guidelines, please contact Jonathan Eyles team to book your personal property inspection. As per these guidelines, ONE individual can accompany an agent on-site and a mask must be worn at all times.
For all your home loan needs please give the team at Highland Financial Services a call on 02 9523 2699 or visit www.highlandfinancialservices.com.au