Capturing north-facing sun and set amongst the tree tops, this four-bedroom tidal waterfront home is one of the rare opportunities to purchase a waterfront within the suburb. Set at the end of a family-friendly cul-de-sac and located only minutes to Como train station, heritage trail, Marina, parks and historic Como Hotel.
- ‐ Sun-drenched north-facing balcony with water views, lower level deck area
- ‐ Multiple living areas with high ceilings, ducted air-conditioning, gas bayonet
- ‐ Modern kitchen with electric cooktop, plenty of bench space and skylight
- ‐ Four bedrooms with built-in robes, master with water glimpses, separate walk-in robe
- ‐ In-ground pool with surrounding deck and pathway down to tidal waterfront
- ‐ Two tidy bathrooms with separate bath and shower, laundry with additional toilet
- ‐ Double garage and off-street parking, astro turf with clothesline
- ‐ Flexible living arrangements with built in granny flat
As per NSW guidelines, please contact our agents to book your personal property inspection. As per these guidelines, ONE individual can accompany an agent on-site and a mask must be worn at all times.
For all your home loan needs please give the team at Highland Financial Services a call on 02 9523 2699 or visit www.highlandfinancialservices.com.au