Third-generation real estate agent David Highland is co-founder of Highland Property Agents in Cronulla, with his father Peter Highland. Founding the agency in 2007 which consisted of a small team of six, David now oversees a strong team of over 70 people.
Testament to the growth and innovation of Highland Property Agents, June 2015 marked a milestone for the company as we welcomed 3 of our long term members onto the board, as financial partners in the group.
With a clear focus on always taking fresh and unique approaches to connecting with his clients, David has built his real estate empire around the importance of culture. Holding the belief that it takes a local to understand a local, David’s team consists of passionate, Sutherland Shire residents who know the importance of connecting with their clients on a personal level.
True to the culture that David has developed for his team to live by, he has implemented various health and fitness programs for his staff to take part in on a weekly basis. David presented his views on the foundations of creating a culturally sound team to achieve optimum growth and productivity at AREC 2014.
- Highly in-touch with his local community.
- Over 17 years of experience within the property industry.
- Directs a sales, property management, & full creative department including in-house graphic design, videography & photography.
- Executes innovative branding & design to improve the customer experience.
- Raising the bar & gearing for growth by getting to the core of the modern consumers’ needs.
- Meticulous in mentoring his team towards achieving the most aggressive of goals through consistency and innovation.
- Has personally sold more than $140 million worth of property in the past 12 months, with an average of 32 days on market.
Delivering sharp, engaging content through innovative mediums, David’s leadership has set Highland Property Agents as the clear front leader of the Sutherland Shire’s real estate industry.