Bill is known as a Master Negotiator and award-winning Property Professional, as well as a renowned real estate agent who sells the most iconic homes in the region. With his undeniable marketing flair, tenacity and professionalism, he has an unbeatable track record in selling prestige properties across Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs.
His detailed understanding of the economy-driven fluctuations which affect the market along with his discreet yet confident approach allows him to deliver on his promises, ensuring outstanding results every single time for all parties.
Bill represents every client with the utmost level of respect and integrity. Described as an expert salesman and a trustworthy professional with a clear advantage over his competitors, he ensures the best result every time.
- Selling the Bang & Olufsen house for the highest price achieved for a waterfront home at the time
- National Top Salesperson (1992-1993, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2007-2015)
- No. 2 Salesperson in Australia (1994-1996, 2006)
- NSW/ACT Top Salesperson (1994-1996, 2000, 2005-2015)
- LJ Hooker Admiral since 2004
- 21 Club Member
- Life Member of the LJ Hooker Captain’s Club Multi-Million Dollar Chapter since 2000
- Platinum life membership of Captains Club
- World Champion Salesperson – Gross Commission (1998-2001, 2003, 2005, 2007-2015)
- World Champion Sales Office – Gross Commission, 4th place (2015)
- World Champion Office – 5th place (2015)
- International LJ Hooker Champion Gold Medallist (2002-2014)
- Best Business Growth (2014)
- National Top Financial Services Referrer (2005)
- NSW/ACT top sales office – runner up (2013)
- NSW/ACT best business growth office – runner up (2015)
- NSW/ACT top sales office & top office all income (Tier 3) – runner up (2015)
- Entered the LJ Hooker Hall of Fame (2006)
- NSW Franchise Owner of the year (2000)
- LJ Hooker Double Bay is one of the top offices internationally (from over 700 offices worldwide)
- Winner Major Network of the year (2013-2015) from over 100 offices at the Australia Real Estate Awards