Built in the late 1800s with original frontage onto Gloucester Street, this three-bedroom Bakers Terrace home is meticulously restored, honouring their architectural past and emerging as a contemporary home within a heritage setting.
Designed by award-winning architects FJMT, interiors are highly crafted and fuse the scale and detail of the unique spaces with a sensitive modernistic approach, where a material palette of herringbone engineered timber floors, natural stone, timber veneer joinery and white walls create a present-day aesthetic that flawlessly integrates into the heritage shell.
The unmistakeable hallmarks of their Victorian heritage are evident throughout. High ceilings, casement windows encased in arched frames, heritage doors, original fireplace shells, and balconies characterised by their intricate cast iron lacing all serving to reinforce the home's appeal to those who value tradition and authenticity.
Bakers Terrace High Points
- ‐ Two street-fronted, two-storey terrace, with a nod to their unmistakable Victorian heritage
- ‐ Engineered herringbone floors combine with natural stone surfaces and timber laminate finishes
- ‐ Spacious, separate lounge and dining rooms with bespoke built-in joinery sit beneath high ceilings
- ‐ Deluxe kitchen with premium Wolf appliances, natural stone surfaces, Miele integrated dishwasher, Subzero integrated fridge and freezer and Subzero wine fridge
- ‐ Three upstairs bedrooms, master adjoining a lavish ensuite and benefiting from extensive robing
- ‐ Natural stone floor and wall tiles adorn each of the luxuriously appointed bathrooms and ensuites
- ‐ Guest powder room; full laundry with engineered stone bench tops and a Miele washing machine
- ‐ Gas fireplaces; zoned ducted heating and cooling is offered throughout
- ‐ 7 day per week concierge service, spectacular communal rooftop terrace, bar, lounge and self-contained kitchen
- ‐ Basement lift access to your residence, secure on title parking and storage, common bicycle storage room and end of trip facilities.
- ‐ Proudly developed by Hannas and Golden Age, Iconic architectural design by renowned architects fjcstudio
For all your home loan needs please give the team at Highland Financial Services a call on 02 9523 2699 or visit www.highlandfinancialservices.com.au