Masterfully executed and appointed to the highest standards, this ultra modern home sets the tone for ultimate luxury with its flawless architectural craftsmanship and bespoke finishes. Sheer-scale interiors, double-height ceilings and a blend of oak, stone and porcelain create a minimalist aesthetic, whilst walls of glass ensure seamless in/outdoor flow. The property is located within walking distance of Gymea Bay Public School, Marina Crescent Reserve, local shops and trendy cafes. Due for completion early 2024.
- ‐ Striking lounge room is enhanced with a fireplace, cabinetry and exposed brick
- ‐ Immersive indoor/outdoor living, alfresco features a barbeque and a swimming pool
- ‐ Engineered oak floorboards, commercial grade windows/doors and solar panels.
- ‐ Four bedrooms with built-ins, master has a custom walk-in and a private balcony
- ‐ Master ensuite, full main bathroom displays a Cassa egg-shape bath, rain shower
- ‐ Additional lounge room upstairs, multi-purpose room can be used as a study/bed
- ‐ Internal access to the single garage with in-built storage, air-conditioning, fans
- ‐ Gourmet marble kitchen with quality fitted appliances, ABI Tapware and walk-in pantry
- ‐ Build is created by Twofold Building Projects, architecturally designed by EMK and interiors by Kate Lawrence
- ‐ Currently under construction. Floor plan and finishes are available to view in our Sutherland Office 726 Old Princes Highway, Sutherland
For all your home loan needs please give the team at Highland Financial Services a call on 02 9523 2699 or visit www.highlandfinancialservices.com.au