Set on a large, level piece of land that enjoys relaxing bush views, stands this generous family home with north facing backyard, sunlit interiors and separate living spaces. All situated in a desirable street that is an easy walk away from schools, train station and village shops.
- ‐ Dual level brick residence with tranquil National Park views
- ‐ Timber kitchen with ample storage and gas cooktop
- ‐ Lounge and dining area flooded with natural light
- ‐ North facing entertainers deck leads to private yard with level lawns
- ‐ Self contained living area with kitchenette and private entrance
- ‐ Second balcony, street gas and built-in wardrobes
- ‐ Spacious garage with internal access plus multiple parking spaces
- ‐ Conveniently located just minutes to Heathcote shops and train station
As per NSW guidelines, please contact our team to book your personal property inspection. As per these guidelines, ONE individual can accompany an agent on-site and a mask must be worn at all times.
For all your home loan needs please give the team at Highland Financial Services a call on 02 9523 2699 or visit www.highlandfinancialservices.com.au